The success of major contracts is largely dependent on the caliber of management and staff appointed to the project.
At Japaul we appoint a full time team headed by an experienced and highly qualified project manager. Our head office provides the technical support that may be required, with the project manager having autonomous control and being able to and capable of making effective decisions in the best interest of the client and the project.
In modern construction, MEP Works constitute a major portion of the cost and significantly influence the planning and overall construction program. Japaul Gulf Electromechanical LLC believes in multi-services co-ordination and we work out each engineering service individually and then integrate them with each other and with the structure as a whole, giving you the best possible solution and significantly contributing to your success.
Japaul Gulf Electromechanical LLC work experience and strength lies within the personnel. Our Project Managers and Engineers constantly update their capabilities, with the cross-fertilization of departments enhancing the company’s all round performance, resulting in the company being spearheaded forward with confidence and integrity.
- Experienced committed and suitably trained key team members are allocated during pre-qualification
- Early appointment ensures an adequate level of co-ordination and co-operation between all parties
- Workshops are held to define key aspects and objectives for each project
- Site based project management teams
- Development of detailed method statements for all aspects of the works incorporating associated health and safety risk assessments
- Integrating and sequencing all activities from order to hand over.
- Setting up control systems for information progress monitoring and cost which enable us to identify key issues.