Japaul Mines and Products
JAPAUL MINES AND PRODUCTS Limited (JMPL) is a mining company whose quarries are strategically located in Elegbeka, Ifon, Ondo State and Ibarakom Village, Forestry Road, Njagachang, Akampa, Cross Rivers State, Nigeria.
JMPL owns and maintains a wide range of quarrying plants with associated tools and machineries widely used in quarry business.
We are positioned to meet the aggregate needs of the Construction and Infrastructural development Industries.
WHAT WE DO
- A leading Aggregates Mining company with contemporary crushing Plants and Mining machines.
- Owns and operates two (2) granite quarries in Ifon, Ondo State and Akpampa, Cross-River State. Both in Nigeria.
- Average monthly production of 520,000 tons with ongoing plan to increase the production by 50% through the acquisition of additional crushing line.
- We produce different sizes of aggregates which include but not limited to: Road base and Sub Base, Base course Quarry Run, Under Layers, Armour Rocks, 2 inches up to 12 inches etc.
- We render haulage Services -Transportation of Aggregates to project site.
PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
Since its formation, Japaul Mines and Products Ltd has invested in Plant and Machinery, Transportation, Premises and Accommodation. All these put together have further boosted our resources to meet up with our client demands.