JAPAUL GULF ELECTROMECHANICAL LLC
ELECTROMECHANICAL ENGINEERS & CONTRACTORS
Japaul Gulf Electro Mechanical LLC, (JPGEM) is one of the leading Engineering and Contracting Companies offering expertise in the field of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems Contracting in U.A.E and Oman. Having the capability and capacity to provide complete design and to build turn-key projects, to deliver from the drawing board to completion in finish form. Housed in a premises having an office space of 5000 sq.ft, located off Sheikh Zayed Road, in Dubai U.A.E; CBD in Ruwi Muscat and Corniche Road in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Japaul Gulf Electro Mechanical LLC is managed by highly skilled Engineering Professionals, Managers, Engineers, Supervisors and Technicians in the MEP services related to residential and Commercial Complexes, Hotels, Hospitals and Industrial projects. The Management, Engineering and contracting experience of this company exceeds more than a decade where every individual is the perfect blend of professional skills and quality experience.
The Parent Company Japaul Oil & Maritime Services, PLC, a revered, esteemed and distinguished business house, has grown in parallel with the recent development in Emirates which is about a 20 year old business enterprise, having diversified business interests in Oil Field, Construction, Offshore and other business areas.
Japaul Gulf Electro Mechanical LLC in its quest for excellence and leadership in the field of Engineering & Contracting has brought in the wealth of experience, name, fame and remarkable exposure through achievements in such short span.
Japaul Gulf Electro Mechanical LLC has operated in the U.A.E. for almost a decade, offering its services as a single or multi-service engineering contractor for both medium and large projects. Presently we have established a fully-fledged office with all facilities to cater for the needs of the Oman Construction and buildings service industry in a big way.
The success in the commercial and domestic domains of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Systems and Fire Fighting services has allowed expansion in the other areas of the service industry, such as:
- Turn key projects
- Conceptual design and feed study
- Planning and coordination
- EPIC (Engineering, Procurement, Installation & Commissioning)
- Project Management
- Operation and Maintenance
- Facility Management
The Offshore and Industrial Division of JPGEM LLC was set up by its Parent company “Japaul Oil & Maritime Services PLC’’. This was further consolidated by forming strategic partnership with an existing offshore company having diversified experience of over 35 years in the field. Their full staff, engineers and designers were amalgamated with Japaul Gulf Electromechanical LLC’s industrial section and this resulted in a highly specialized and proficient operation. The vision of its management and the experience of its staff has been the strength of this immensely successful division.
The services offered include:
- Engineering Design for all applications in HVAC and refrigeration.
- Marine air conditioning and cold stores.
- Procurement and facilities to get specific equipment through international suppliers and network agencies.
- Technical assistance to all oilfield departments.
- Prefabrication – erection of all MEP installations until completion.
- Refurbishing and upgrading of HVAC system in Compliance with the Owners’ specifications.
- Process and design engineering.
- Engineering Consultancy.
- Manufacturing custom made equipment with specialized vendors and its installation and commissioning.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Japaul Gulf Electro Mechanical
- Welcome to JPGEM
- Our Focus
- Our Vision
- Director’s Message
- JPGEM L.L.C Services
- Management Team
- Japaul Dredging Services Limited
- Japaul Mines and Products
- Japaul Infrastructure Ltd
- Japaul Energy Limited
- Oil & Maritime
- Japaul Shipping & Offshore Services Ltd
- Our Dredging Services
- My Account
- Japaul Oil & Maritime Services PTE LTD
News and Updates
- Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc., has si...
- Japaul Dredging opens dredging sites in Ikorodu...