ABOUT JAPAUL ENERGY
Japaul Energy Limited (JEL) is a subsidiary of Japaul Oil and Maritime Services Plc. JEL was incorporated in April 2011, with its head office in Lagos and branches in Port Harcourt, Benin Republic, and affiliates all over the world.
Although the company was incorporated barely three (3) years ago, it has taken giant steps in ensuring that its operations are carried out under strict industrial standards. It has obtained its DPR Certificate to ensure legitimate operations.
Our major business is trading petroleum products around the West Coast of Africa with a vision to extend our reach internationally.
AREA OF SPECIALTY
- We are involved in the export of crude oil, fuel oil, naphtha, LPG and pentane and trades crude oil, Oil products and Gas.
- Third Party Crude Oil Refining.
- Traders In Fuel Oil And Bitumen.
- Contract Bunker And Fuel Supplies To Vessel And Oil Rigs.
- Active Traders in Petroleum Products within the West African Sub Region.
- PMS Trading
- About Us
- Japaul Mines and Products Limited
- Japaul Energy Limited
- Japaul Shipping and Offshore Services Limited
- Japaul Infrastructures Limited
- Japaul Dredging Services Limited
- JOMS PTE LTD
- Japaul Gulf Electromechanical LLC
- Our Services
- Contact Us