Welcome to Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc was first incorporated in 1994 as a private limited liability company with an authorized and paid up Share Capital of N1,000,000 divided into 1,000,000 Ordinary Shares of N1 each. The company commenced active business operations in 1997. Its first Head Office was located at Plot 39 Eastern Bypass, Port Harcourt (now the office of one of its subsidiaries), while the new Head Office is presently at Plot 8, Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, which was officially commissioned on July 2011.
Developing rapidly under the management of competent and prudent hands and becoming a household name for quality, Japaul Group underwent a major and necessary re-structuring recently, positioning it to be the first indigenous upstream service company raising a sum of N1.3 billion through its initial public offer in 2005 and N20 billion through public offer in 2007.
Having become Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc; the company has over 25,000 Nigerians as its shareholders with their resounding confidence reposed in the company and its management.
We have acquired valuable experiences during our various operations in the environmentally sensitive Niger Delta. Based on our excellent health, safety and environmental management policy rigorously pursued to attain hitch-free operations, we are bold to say that we have consistently maintained a good record. Similarly, we have been discharging our corporate social responsibilities as required.
- Our Business strategy is tailored towards achieving the corporate vision of the company, which is, “to be the giant in all aspects of our business endeavours for the benefit of many societies.”
- We are keen on our determination to achieving this objective especially in the Offshore Support sector which continuously makes us to pursue expansionary strategies through the acquisition of more vessels in order to harness the opportunities in the Nigeria Offshore Support sector.
- Our business strategy is hinged on maximizing the opportunities presented by the implementation of the Nigerian Local Content Act which aims at placing at least 60% of marine assets in the hands of Nigerian Companies. In order to take full advantage of the Local Content Act in vessel acquisition, we are now in an advanced stage of negotiation with shipyards for acquisition of more offshore support vessels so as to increase our vessel fleet to 42 by 2016.
What We Do
Our Services Include
- Offshore Vessels Owning & Chartering
- Dredging & Reclamation Works
- Downstream Petroleum Marketing
- Pipeline/Flowline Constructions And Repairs
- Infrastructural Development
- Engineering, Procurement, Installation And Commissioning (EPIC).
- Marine Logistics/Equipment Fabrication, Leasing And Repairs
- About Us
- Japaul Mines and Products Limited
- Japaul Energy Limited
- Japaul Shipping and Offshore Services Limited
- Japaul Infrastructures Limited
- Japaul Dredging Services Limited
- JOMS PTE LTD
- Japaul Gulf Electromechanical LLC
- Our Services
- Contact Us